11.27.2008

CVS Thanksgiving Day



Well I woke up this morning, put the turkey in the oven at 6am and headed to the gym to teach an 2 hour spin class (7-9am), then headed to CVS. I arrived at 9.30, there were a few people there but only one man couponing/getting all the free items. I gathered all the goods and the shift supervisor said come down here...she knows me. As we struck up a conversation she said myself and one other lady (who I do not know) are the only 2 people that work the ECBs in that store!!! Yay!, I thought to myself. As we proceeded to complete my 4 transactions, she tells me how she too uses coupons and when you work the Extra Care card you can get a lot of stuff for very little money! So here is the bounty... the short version is that I went in with $45 ECBs (from the Duracell deals) on one card and 26.97 on the other card....came out spending OOP $6.00, but walked away with $104 ECBs total! All in all, they paid me $26.03 + all the goods!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

God's daughter said...

WOW! Great job! You work CVS so well. That looks like your best deal yet. :)