11.06.2009

Crockpot: Help Please


I was cooking a whole chicken in my crockpot for some tasty White Chicken Chili. I noticed a small puddle of liquid under it and was really hoping it wasn't anything to worry about...oops, not so much. It turns out my base has an ever so tiny crack in it...just enough to allow liquid to seep out! That being said...is there anyone that has an extra they would like to give to a new home? I know some people have two and three crockpots...if you do, I would love to hear from you.
Thanks in advance,
MorganPin It

3 comments:

Joanna said...

I have a round one...no lid though. I used a glass lid from another baking dish and it worked fine. I've since gotten a new one, so if you want this one you are welcome to it.

ABCDMom said...

Hey Morgan,
I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade my crockpot. It works fine, has a lid and everything if you want it! Not sure what size it is- medium? I cook whole chickens in it without any problem.
Liz Whitman

Frugal Frenzy said...

Yipee, two awesome ladies! I will send you an email!
Thanks again,
Morgan