5.03.2010

Meal Planning Monday: May 3rd

Boy have I missed posting my weekly menu plan.  You may not care if I post this either way but I do only because I feel like this holds me accountable.  We survived the past two weeks but I am glad to be back on my 'plan.' 

Monday:  grilled chicken, pasta salad, and steamed carrots

Tuesday:  penne pasta with meat balls, salad, rolls

Wednesday:  Cinco de Mayo:  We will be going with the Mexican theme not sure which dish, going to let DH pick his favorite!! 

Thursday:  Parmesan Pan-Fried Pork Cutlets (deal here) served with Corn, Avocado and Tomato Salad (avocado on sale this week at the Teeter) *these recipes will be posted tomorrow as "Tasty Tuesday" (I'll come back and link it too)

Thursday:  penne pasta with meat balls and salad

Friday:  leftovers

For more great menu ideas please go here, Org JunkiePin It

No comments: