7.20.2010

Target: Rebate on Lunchbox ($4.98)

I saw this mentioned on My Frugal Adventures so I thought I would scope this out myself.  My TARGET has PLENTY of the $3.99 lunchboxes pictured above (Embark brand).  They have black, purple, blue, red and a pink, I think.  They also have a HUGE selection of other lunch boxes and they are super cute.  Some of them even come with a matching "ice pack".

How are they free or discounted?  Inside the lunch boxes are coupons AND a PARENTS magazine subscription.  If you "refund" your subscription they will mail you a check for $4.96.  Whoop whoop, can't beat a possibly FREE or CHEAP lunchbox or snackpack. 

I also checked out the "Summer" stuff and it is still 30% off...some locations are reporting 75% already!  Is yours??  And if so, what did you score?

"Hi Michelle, it was nice meeting you today in this section!!  Happy Savings and I hope you enjoy our blog!!"
Pin It

2 comments:

Joanna said...

how do you refund the subscription?

Morgan said...

There is a slip inside that you mail in along with your receipt to PARENTS magazine.