8.11.2010

Bodum Travel Press Review






As most of you know I am an avid coffee drinker. I have to drink a few cups everyday and love every sip! I was thrilled when Bodum offered for me to review the Travel Press with Silcone Grip! This was such an awesome item for me. I own the Bodum Coffee press now and LOVE it! The Bodum press makes your coffee taste wonderful, I was skeptical at first, but upon giving it a chance I learned that it indeed was different from a traditional coffee maker, it was wonderful! My choice of using the french Press is simple...TASTE. No paper filter means nothing comes between you and your coffee.
As most of you know, when you become a mother time disappears and things have to become more convenient so that we can get everything done in a days time. Bodum combines the coffee maker and the travel mug to make the travel press. In the travel press you do not have to sacrifice taste for convenience. The slip proof silicone band come in 8 stunning colors to suit anyones taste.

All opinions and thoughts expressed within this review are my own and are in no way influenced by anyone
Pin It

No comments: