8.18.2010

Tom's Of Maine: New Wicked Fresh Toothpaste Review

I was honored when Toms of Maine asked me to review their new Wicked Fresh Toothpaste in Cool Mint. I love their products and the fact that they are up front about what goes into their products, as well as, its purpose for being in the product. I immediately used this toothpaste to see what it was like and I LOVED the texture, flavor, and the way it left my teeth feeling. I am a sensitive toothpaste kinda gal and this met all my expectations. Check out their website and all that Tom's of Maine has to offer for you and your family.

Active Ingredients

NamePurposeSource
Sodium monofluorophosphateDecay preventionFluorspar (calcium fluoride), an ore

Other Ingredients

NamePurposeSource
GlycerinMoistenerVegetable oils
WaterConsistencyMaine aquifer
Hydrated silicaStain removalPurified silica from the earth
Calcium carbonateMild abrasivePurified calcium from the earth
XylitolFlavorBirch trees or corn
Natural flavorsFlavorNatural oils derived from the leaves of mint and other aromatic plants
Sodium lauryl sulfateDispersantDerived from coconut and/or palm kernel oil
CarrageenanThickenerSeaweed (Chondrus crispus)
Licorice Root ExtractBreath FresheningLicorice Root Extract
Pin It

No comments: