10.27.2010

Jura Capresso 4 Cup Espresso & Cappuccio Machine Review


I had the pleasure of reviewing this AWESOME 4 cup espresso & cappuccino machine by Jura Capresso. Any of you that know me very well, know I drink ALOT of coffee...AND LOVE IT!
This machine does it all! It makes espresso and foams or heats milk (or soy milk :)). I really enjoyed using this machine to make vanilla lattes to my hearts content. It was extremely simple to operate. It has an coffee/steam selector to make it easy to control the brew and steam. I searched online how to make Starbucks drinks and found numerous recipes to recreate their drinks! YUMMY!

Features and Benefits

  • 4-cup high-tech steam/boiler system
  • Boiler cap with built-in safety valve
  • Unique Coffee/Steam Selector allows you to move from coffee to steaming and to adjust coffee strength to your taste
  • Swivel frother with adjustable steam output allows you to steam large or small amounts of milk in seconds for frothing (Cappuccinos) and steaming (Lattes)
  • The powerful steam/boiler reduces warm-up time to under 2 minutes, producing 2 to 4 cappuccinos or lattes in under 5 minutes
  • Convenient filter holder with thumb guard for safe use
  • Illuminated on/off switch
  • Dishwasher safe glass carafe
  • Removable drip tray for easy clean-up
I must admit I had never heard of this company, and like anyone was skeptical about their products, but must admit that I am more than satisfied with this expresso/cappuccino machine! If you are a coffee lover or frequent the coffee shops daily, you should really consider this machine, she is wonderful and will help you save lots of money by making your favorite lattes and cappuccinos at home!

Pin It

No comments: