10.29.2010

Shutterfly: Holiday Cards



CHECK OUT THE GREAT SELECTION OF HOLIDAY CARDS THAT SHUTTERFLY HAS TO OFFER THIS YEAR 2010!
logo_header_full-v12579720310002037
Every year I enjoy picking out our Holiday Christmas Cards and making them unique from the previous year. The card pictured above is my choice for this year! It is able to feature numerous family photos and then I do not have to be so selective in choosing what to use!It seems like a new trend to go with the photo card so that family and friends can see the family and how much the kids are growing (and how quickly) they are growing up. Shutterfly always offers a great deal of selection on their cards, I have a hard time choosing one!
It is fun to dig through the past years pictures and reminisce over all the past years events and talk about them and relive them in our minds and through the pictures. I cannot wait to begin making our family Christmas card on Shutterfly.
Did I mention I found something new at Shutterfly that I had not seen before...Holiday Gift tags....personalized! Brilliant! I cannot wait to design one of these.

Pin It

No comments: