11.24.2010

Harris Teeter: eVIC eCoupons Update


I first mentioned about the eCoupons here but I thought I would give a little more insight into what is going on with this program.  I was most excited about an email this morning informing me of  $5 off $30 that I will be recieving Friday.  I will honestly say I cannot tell you the last time I spent $25 (in one order) at the Teeter but I will just have to see if I can put together a snazzy little transaction.  (I could always get meat, right?!)

Here is a blimp from what I recieved this morning in my inbox:
Look for your e-VIC e-mail this Friday, with special paperless offers for your family, including a $5 off $30 offer through our new e-VIC Coupons program.
Join the e-VIC Coupons program today
so you can download this offer and many others on Friday. Another great e-VIC value from Harris Teeter!
The GREAT news about the eCoupons...
Question:  "Can I use a paperless coupon and a paper coupon for the same item?"
HT Answer:  "Yes, you can combine paper and electronic coupons." 
ME:  YAY!!!

Hope this helps you!!


HERE for the HT Facts page about eCoupons
Pin It

No comments: