4.17.2012

Tasty Tuesday: Spinach-Mango Salad


Light, refreshing and delicious.  This is a quick little salad to toss together.  I actually make the "dressing"  and then pour on single serve salads.  When you take this salad to a gathering I would suggesting making the dressing and throwing it on at the last minute.  No one likes a slimy salad, or at least I don't.  Anyway, on to the salad....


Spinach-Mango Salad

Ingredients
9-10 oz spinach
1-2 Mangoes
2 T sesame seeds
1 T poppy seeds
1/2 c sugar
1/2 c oil
1/4 vinegar
1/4 t paprika
1/4 t worcestershire sauce

Directions
Toss clean, dry spinach into a bowl.
Peel Mango.  Slice/dice/cut mango add to spinach.
Add the rest of the ingredients in a small container, mix/shake.  Let dressing marinate one hour before serving.  Pour in spinach-mango mix and Enjoy!

**I usually only make half of what is listed above but use tons of spinach and one mango.  I feel like that makes a TON of dressing**Pin It

No comments: