3.19.2012

Menu Plan: March 18 - 24


dagen1
Welcome Dagen Kylee!  How precious is that baby girl?  I, happily, snuggled with her this past weekend...hence the late post.  While I was away I tried to remember what we needed to eat produce wise from last week (to create my menu).  Also, I did the standard Aldi run yesterday afternoon.  This week we will celebrate Davis' 4th birthday, well, just Thursday...so I will be a "cook to order" chef on her special day.  I did predict pancakes for breakfast but I'm not sure what she will choose for the other two meals.   

Sunday, March 18

Oatmeal, grapes
Wraps
spaghetti, grapes, spinach salad

Monday, March 19
Oatmeal, grapes
Whatever Aunti B makes us
leftover green enchiladas


Tuesday, March 20
Sweet potato biscuits, grapefruit
leftovers
Mushroom Stroganoff, peas, roasted cauliflower


Wednesday, March 21
Fruit pizza on tortilla/vegan cream cheese
Taco potato, steamed broccoli
Sweet potato burger with avocado slices, baked onion rings


Thursday, March 22
Birthday Girl Breakfast (prediction:  pancakes)
Birthday Girl Lunch
Birthday Girl Dinner


Friday, March 23
"normal" Biscuit with my strawberry freezer jam, banana
hummus, fresh veggies with ranch dip and fruit bar (as in assorted fruit)
Burrito Bar as requested from DH 

Saturday, March 24
Whole Wheat Waffles, kiwi
Something Sweet and Simple ;)
Leftovers

Pin It

No comments: