4.16.2012

Meal Plan: April 15 - 21

Alright, so I have a confession to make.  I was at the beach last week, yes, it's true....BUT that being said I still followed my Menu from last week too.  Some veggies were substitued but overall we stuck to it.  Now I just have to plan a week to re-stock my freezer.  I think next week will be a great week to cook in doubles so I can set some aside for later.  I linked new recipes for our family this week.  How about that Chocolate Chip Quinoa Muffins recipe, looks tasty.  We'll see soon enough. 

I plan to hit the strawberry patch this week too.  I am already getting jars ready for sugar free strawberry freezer jam and fruit leather.  Now to wait for some good ol rubarb to throw into the mix.  Darrell will be pleased!!

Happy Week to you!!

Sunday, April 15:
Granola and Cranberry Snack turned into cereal
Burritos
leftovers-pizza, pasta, vegan mac/cheese, fruit

Monday, April 16:
Oatmeal
Hummus with Carrots/Celery/Cucumbers, roasted chick peas
Cauliflower Steak with Mushrooms & Hee Hee , sweet peas

Tuesday, April 17:
Chocolate Chip Quinoa Muffins, fruit
last night's dinner
Black Bean and Butternut Squash Burritos

Wednesday, April 18:
Steel Cut Oats, apple slices
Butternut Squash Mac ‘n Cheeze
Vegan Chickpea Brown Rice Burgers, baked sweet potatoes, spinach mango salad (recipe coming tomorrow)

Thursday, April 19:
Banana Bread, mango
leftovers

Naughty & Nice Vegan Enchilada Casserole

Friday, April 20:
Going to try oatmeal from the fridge that soaked in Coconut Milk over night, granola, bananas
leftovers
Hurry Up Alfredo

Saturday, April 21st:
Whole Wheat Waffles, strawberry toppings
leftovers
Birthday PartyPin It

No comments: